Monday, January 2, 2012

Television is something that I have loved since, well since I was born! I hate to admit it, but I am probably  a television addict. If it has been on air, and was good, I have probably seen it. Ok so the point of this blog is to let you all know the whats what about past and present television shows. I'll begin by reviewing shows that I have seen, if you have a show that you would like me to review or tell you the honest truth about, just let me know.
P.S. I'm a HUGE SciFi buff, so a lot of the shows I review will be SciFi!!
This is the run down for the next few weeks. (I'll do one post/review a week)
:)
Be prepared!!
Week 1: 3rd Rock from the Sun
Week 2: Battlestar Galactica
Week 3: The Nanny
Week 4: True Blood

If you would like to stay in touch more often, please follow me on Twitter @JBnasa

No comments:

Post a Comment